Saturday, August 27, 2011

Welcome to my world

Hello and a warm welcome to everyone who has found this blog! It doesn't matter how you came here; what matters is what you're searching here. This blog is not just about college life, because I know you would soon be fed up with wisdom like 'don't get wasted the night before an exam'. Also, I am a girl, so there will be stuff about fashion on here too, although I might give an update on the Dutch football competition and Champions/Europe League too. Past week I actually developed the etiquette for hooligans watching a soccer match at TV, which I might post up here as well, just to keep guys interested. 
I just want to share my experiences as a college student and I hope that others are interested in that. Besides, I would like to offer general advice for the student audience in general. As universal as I'll attempt to be, everyone's experiences are different, since we all have our own backgrounds and lives, so my advices may not count as a general, universal and undeniable truth :) 

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy this blog, because this is something I plan to continue. I already have a few interesting items in mind about fashion, music, movies, college life and other issues. Have a nice weekend and I hope to see you around in the comments section :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment