Friday, April 27, 2012

A little note in between ...

Dear reader(s),

I am sorry for not having updated much the past week. Unfortunately, my schedule for the next few weeks turns out weirder and busier than I thought, so I will not be able to update more often than once or twice a week. I expect to post my updates on Sundays. It's simple: university course work and other work have higher priority for me than my blog. If you have something you want me to write about, let me know, but I cannot promise I will incorporate your ideas immediately. Same goes for comments: I cannot promise I will approve them the day you write them. Feel free to take the time and read the posts that are up already and I will update next Sunday! 

Greetings, 
your busy college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment